CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Hangover



I had no intention of seeing this movie. I had saw one or two previews but didn’t plan to go see it and ended up getting dragged into it by a friend. I am so glad I did because this movie is one of the funniest theater releases I have seen in years, probably since Wedding Crashers. I couldn’t stop laughing and the envelope is pushed in so many ways that take you to that “shooting milk out your nose” type of laughing. The movie follows for buddies in Las Vegas , for ones bachelor’s party. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis play the three friends and stars of the movie, as the movie is based on the three friends searching for the groom after they celebrate his bachelor party and wake up with no recollection of what happened the night before and their search in following their footsteps take them all over the city of Vegas from gangster, to Celebrities, and so on in a hilarious epic journey. On a scale from 1-10 I would give this movie a 12. Its that good. The writers and directors and actors all come together to bring us a really great memorable comedy.

0 comments: